Friday, September 12, 2014

Psalm 42


The familiar phrase in this psalm is "Why are you cast down, O my soul."  The whole verse is repeated - vs 5 and vs 11.  The last part is a great comfort and encouragement -"Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, my salvation and my God."
Distress and turmoil of soul are temporary conditions.  He is my salvation (past, present and future - a powerful deliverer from sin) and my God (the absolute and ultimate ruler of the kingdom that I live in).  I can be confident that the future is good and secure, in spite of present distress.

Daily report
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |