Sunday, September 7, 2014

Psalm 150


This psalm is all about praising God.  The phrase is repeated 13 times in the 6 verses.  Praise Him where He is, for what He has done and for who He is.  Praise Him with all kinds of instruments - brass, strings, wind, percussion and dance.  Cymbals are emphasized.  "Everything that has breath!"  The thought that comes to mind is that quality of performance is not important, making noise is.

Praise needs to be a dominant part of my life.  How can I do that?  Continually recognize His presence and acknowledge His works in my daily life.  Maybe dance would be a good idea.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |