Sunday, September 7, 2014

Psalm 149


One verse stood out to me in this Psalm - verse 4.  "For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He adorns the humble with salvation."  Humility is sabotaged by secrets.  I don't want to reveal myself because I don't want to be thought less of.  The other "shocking" thing about this is - He likes me!  My performance based core values have a hard time believing that I am accepted in spite of what perceive as failures.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |