Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Psalm 51


This is a very familiar psalm, in fact verses 6 - 12 are part of my current memory program.  They focus on our sin and the cleaning that we need from our God.  What strikes me today is verse 13 - the result of allowing ourselves to be cleaned:
"Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to You."

This is a wonderful result and ties in nicely with the things I have been reading about - the idea that one of the elements of the healing process involves turning and helping others along the path that I have found.

Daily Report
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |