Thursday, November 6, 2014

Romans 12:1-2


I see three main ideas in these verses:
1. Submit your bodies
2. Renew your minds
3. Know the will of God

It is interesting to consider the role of bodily discipline leading to confidence in knowing God's will.  There is also a strong correlation in my thinking between diet and exercise leading to renewing the mind. On one hand, having a list of "to do" items may seem burdensome, but the effect is actually freedom.  Definitely counter intuitive.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |