Thursday, November 6, 2014

Psalm 56


The first 12 verses describe all the trouble that is coming against the psalmist, but then things turn in verse 13:
For You have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

Walking in the light of life is a terrific image and makes me feel that there is illumination and clarity in the path ahead.  When I can see clearly, the right choices are easier to follow.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |