Thursday, November 6, 2014

Psalm 66


This psalm is all about praising God for the great things He has done.  He has brought us through the dark times and into a place of rejoicing.  Verse 16 rang my bell:
Come and hear, all you who fear God,
and I will tell what he has done for my soul.

It is important for me to express what God has done for me.  My tendency is to keep silent, but that denies Him His due and is not OK.

Daily Report
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |