Tuesday, November 20, 2018

2018-11-20 James 2


We have pretty much decided to move, largely because of the homeless impact on our neighborhood.  Then I read today in James 2:
5-7Listen, dear friends. Isn’t it clear by now that God operates quite differently? He chose the world’s down-and-out as the kingdom’s first citizens, with full rights and privileges. This kingdom is promised to anyone who loves God. And here you are abusing these same citizens! 

I don't think I am abusing them but I am certainly unsympathetic - maybe that's the same thing.

I think that I will need to find some way to serve the homeless.

This will be hard.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |