Monday, November 26, 2018

2018-11-26 Acts 17 and 18


This passage details some of the hardships and resistance that Paul experienced in Thessalonica, Berea, Athens, and Corinth.  One of the interesting stories is the discussion he had about the "unknown" God.  He was a great apologist but still took a lot of abuse.  The encouragement he got in a vision - "stick with it" is good for us as well.  Even when we don't see evident results, God is still working in ways we don't see.

17:11 -  “Keep it up, and don’t let anyone intimidate or silence you. No matter what happens, I’m with you and no one is going to be able to hurt you. You have no idea how many people I have on my side in this city.” That was all he needed to stick it out.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |