Sunday, July 15, 2018

Daniel 7-9


I was interested to be reminded of Daniel’s plea for forgiveness and acknowledgement of the sins of the people and God’s righteous wrath against them.  This is in the context of the prophecies that lay out the plan for the coming anointed one.

It is a good reminder that God makes the rules and the our success in life depends on following those rules.  My tendency is to try to get away with doing my own thing.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |