Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Psalm 19


Just like Psalm 18 there are familiar scripture choruses from this chapter, "The Law of the Lord" and "Let the Words of My Mouth".  The first song is notable for reminders of the value of scripture in our lives.  The tune is good but the match of tune to text is awkward.  This complaint reminds me of a fresh priority in my life that I have been trying to apply - in fact, one of my other blogs has as its title, "Finding the Good Things in Life".  I just violated that principle but decided not to rewrite this paragraph.  I will, however, continue with what I was noticing in the Psalm.  The effect of scripture when it is applied:
     Soul revival
     Wisdom
     Heart of rejoicing
     Enlightened eyes
     Permanence
     Total righteousnes
     Warning
     Great reward
Those are pretty incredible benefits and give strong motivation for making time in the Word a priority.



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |