Sunday, September 17, 2017

Psalm 17


Today finds me in Victoria with my wife, considering the abundance of our blessings.  In reading Psalm 17, I was struck by verse 8 - "Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings."
My feelings were inclined toward security and thankfulness for God's regard for me (I am the center of His focus) and protection (I am hidden and sheltered from attack).

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Solar 4 All of Us
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| Lighthouse © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |